Note that individuals employed within the Lion Group, including directors and employees, may voluntarily participate in the Group's Services and post comments or messages, but that such comments and messages do not represent the views or the opinions of the Lion Group.
Article 1: Scope of Application
Article 2: Precautions Regarding Use
1. The Lion Group forbids Users to engage in the following when using the Websites and Services:
- Acts violating or at risk of violating public order and morality or related laws and regulations
- Acts connected to or at risk of being connected to criminal conduct
- Acts infringing on the privacy of others
- Discussions related to politics or religion, defamatory remarks that damage the reputation or infringe on the rights of others, statements that are slanderous or indecent, and acts or remarks that may cause disadvantage for the Lion Group
- Acts that infringe the copyrights or personality rights of others or any other acts that violate related laws or regulations
- Acts involving the use of information provided via the Websites and/or Services for profit without the prior permission of the Lion Group
- Acts involving use of the Websites and/or Services for profit
- Acts of sending or posting malicious computer programs, disguised files or similar content to or on the Websites and/or Services
- Acts preventing Users from using and/or accessing the Websites and Services
- Any other acts regarding the Website and Services that the Lion Group deems inappropriate
2. The Lion Group reserves the right to erase any information, content or other data that Users have posted on the Websites as well as to take any other necessary action without prior notice to Users. The Lion Group does not accept responsibility for any damages sustained by users as a result of such action.
Article 3: Liability to Third Parties
In cases where Users cause damage to third parties by using the Websites and Services, said Users shall be responsible for settling the dispute directly with the relevant third party and for providing any compensation for said damage at their own expense and shall hold the Lion Group inculpable in all regards.
Article 4: Damage Compensation
Article 5: Disclaimers
1. Integrity of the Websites and Services
The Lion Group does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or legitimacy of information provided through the Websites and Services.
2. Liability to Third Parties
In cases where Users or other third parties sustain damage resulting from information provided through the Websites and Services, the Lion Group accepts no responsibility for said damage unless the Lion Group is shown to have caused said damage intentionally or by gross negligence.
3. Links to the Websites
The Lion Group does not monitor links to the Websites and Services made on third-party websites ("Linking Sites"). The Lion Group accepts no responsibility for any damage caused by the content and/or the use of Linking Sites by Users. The Lion Group does not guarantee any information or services provided by Linking Sites.
Article 6: Handling of Intellectual Property and Personal Information
1. Intellectual Property
Ownership of any information or content posted by Users on the Websites or sent via e-mail or otherwise provided when using the Websites or Services is granted to the Lion Group without compensation, and Users shall not exercise the moral right of authorship should the Lion Group use said information and content.
Users may not duplicate, distribute, publish or publicly disclose any information or contents acquired through the Websites and Services for any purpose other than personal or private use. Also, Users may not use any information or content provided on the Websites and Services beyond the scope allowed under the Copyright Act without obtaining prior permission.
All trademarks, logos and service marks appearing on the Websites and Services belong to Lion Group or are used by the Lion Group under license. Users are forbidden to use these without prior permission.
4. Personal Information
- To make the Websites easier to use
- To conduct statistical analyses aimed at providing better services and information to Users
- To provide information likely to be of use to Users
6. Web Beacons
The Websites include pages that make use of web beacons. Web beacons are small image files embedded in a webpage and are used with cookies to collect information about the content a user has accessed and other detailed statistical information. The Websites employ web beacons for statistical analyses aimed at establishing better communication with Users; they do not use web beacons to collect personal information.
Article 8: Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Established: March 1, 2012
Amended: March 7, 2013