Eye fatigue, bloodshot conjunctiva, blepharitis (inflamed eyelids), blurred vision (due to excess eye mucus, etc.), itchy eyes, eye trouble prevention (after swimming, after getting dust or sweat in the eyes, etc.), inflammation of the eye due to ultraviolet or other light (such as snow blindness), discomfort when wearing soft or hard contact lenses
Directions and Dosage
Use 3 to 6 times a day, 1 to 3 drops in each eye.
Usage and Dosage Warnings
- Excessive use may cause abnormal sensitivity to light or make eyes more bloodshot.
- A guardian or caretaker should provide supervision and guidance when allowing children to use the product.
- Avoid touching the dropper tip to the eye, eyelid or eyelashes, as this could cause it to become dirty or contaminated (with eye mucus, dust, etc.). Do not use if the product appears cloudy.
- Do not use while wearing soft contact lenses.
- Use the product only as eye drops.
Ingredients (per 100 ml)
- Active ingredient
- Potassium L-aspartate
- 1.0 g
- 0.1 g
- Naphazoline hydrochloride
- 0.003 g
*Inactive ingredients: Boric acid, citric acid, sodium citrate, propylene glycol,chlorobutanol, d-borneol, l-menthol