- Since 2011, we have systematized our initiatives for sustainability in accordance with ISO 26000, an international standard concerning corporate social responsibility. Our reporting is structured to reflect this.
Lion Integrated Report 2023 is intended to provide Lion’s shareholders, investors and other stakeholders with key information about the Company’s initiatives for increasing its corporate value over the medium to long term by fulfilling its purpose of “Make a difference in everyday lives by redesigning habits: ReDesign,” facilitating deeper understanding of the Lion Group.
- The sustainability website provides additional detailed reporting on Lion’s ESG data, initiatives related to the SDGs and other sustainability initiatives.
- International Integrated Reporting Framework issued by the Value Reporting Foundation (VRF)
- Guidance for Integrated Corporate Disclosure and Company-Investor Dialogues for Collaborative Value Creation issued by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- The Environmental Reporting Guidelines (2018) issued by the Ministry of the Environment
- GRI Sustainability Reporting Standards issued by the Global Reporting Initiative
- ISO 26000: 2010 Guidance on social responsibility issued by the Japanese Standards Association
Scope of Coverage:
Lion Corporation and all of its consolidated subsidiaries are covered, in principle.
*Where the scope of coverage of reported activities or data differs from the above, a description is provided.
*Overseas consolidated subsidiaries are also covered by the Sustainability Material Issues and Objectives for 2030.
- Integrated Report 2023: From January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022
- Sustainability Website: From January 1, 2022 to Present
*Some parts also include information about activities conducted outside of the above periods.
Guideline Reference Tables