- 12g; 25g
- Recommended retail price
- 12g: ¥980; 25g: ¥1,800
Itchiness, eczema, dermatitis, skin irritation, chafed skin, heat rash
Directions and Dosage
Up to three times a day, apply a thin layer to the affected area.
Usage and Dosage Warnings
- For administration to children only under the supervision and guidance of a guardian or caretaker.
- Avoid getting the product in the eyes. If the product gets in the eyes, wash immediately with warm or cold water. If irritation or other symptoms are severe, seek treatment from an ophthalmologist.
- For external use only.
Ingredients (per 1g)
- Active ingredient
- 10 mg
- Blocks histamines, which are a cause of itching, to quickly relieve itchiness.
- 20 mg
- Acts on thermoreceptors to quickly relieve itchiness.
- 50 mg
- A low-irritation, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent that reduces inflammation, including redness and bumps.
- 2 mg
- Repairs skin tissue that has become weak to stimuli.
*Inactive ingredients: Polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil, glycerin fatty acid ester, squalane, ceresin, macrogol, oleyl alcohol, glycerin, dimethylpolysiloxane, flavoring, pH adjuster