- Invigorating Apple
- 12 doses
- Recommended retail price
Diarrhea accompanied by abdominal pain, diarrhea, diarrhea due to indigestion, food poisoning, water poisoning, diarrhea with vomiting, loose bowels, loose stool
Directions and Dosage
Take the following amount by chewing or dissolving tablets in the mouth.
||Amount per 1 dose
||Doses per day
||Time between doses
|Adults (15 years and up)
||No more than 3
||At least 4 hours
|Children under 15 years
||× Do not use
Ingredients per 1 dose (1 tablet)
- Active ingredient
- 1:2 trituration of scopolia extract (20 mg scopolia extract)
- 60 mg
- Helps reduce abnormal intestinal contractions, slowing the movement of stool in the intestines. Highly effective for diarrhea accompanied by abdominal pain.
- Berberine tannate
- 100 mg
- Helps protect the intestinal mucosa and reduce inflammation while helping prevent excess water from accumulating in the intestines. Also helps suppress abnormal decomposition and fermentation within the intestines.
- Dried peony extract (equivalent to 168 mg crude drug)
- 24 mg
- Helps reduce pain that accompanies diarrhea.
*Inactive ingredients: D-mannitol, cellulose, crospovidone, cornstarch, dextrin, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, aspartame (an L- phenylalanine compound), l-menthol, flavoring
Note about ingredients
Because this product contains herbal medicine (plant roots, bark, etc., with medicinal properties), individual tablets may vary somewhat in color and taste or appear to contain black flecks, but these variations do not affect the product’s efficacy.